SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Wrap Up & October TBR


Hello fabulous reader! September has ended and October has finally arrived. It's the month of Halloween (not for me because it's quite uncommon to celebrate halloween where I'm from) so I'll call it the month of "hectic-college-schedule-filled-with-assignments-etc." Let's get started shall we? These are the books I've read in the month of September...


(rated 2.5 / 5 stars) -read and finished in September-

(rated 4 / 5 stars) -read and finished in September-

(rated 4 / 5 stars) -read and finished in September-

(rated 2 / 5 stars) -read and finished in September, short review on Goodreads-

(rated 4.5 / 5 stars) -read and finished in September-

(rated 3.5 / 5 stars) -read in May finished in September-
Those mentioned above are all the books I've read in September, it's quite good for me because I managed to catch up on my reading challenge on Goodreads that was a little left behind (college stuffs kills me). The highlight of September was reading Negeri Van Oranje and finishing The 5th Wave.
--October TBR--
(I put only a few books because college is going to be crazy and hopefully I can read more than two!)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) and Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) by E.L. James
© books-over-all ©

No comments

Post a Comment