SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top New Series I Want to Start (New...let's say within the last year or two)

[source] edited by me
"Top New Series I Want to Start (New...let's say within the last year or two)"

Well hi.
This is yet another meme on this blog. Basically, the TOP 10 Tuesday meme is created by The Broke and the Bookish. I may be breaking the rules a little bit here because not all of them are series, some of them are trilogies. Well then, here they are:

The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas 
All The Wrong Questions by Lemony Snicket 
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 
The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson 
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau 
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 
© books-over-all ©

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant picks! I highly recommend the Throne of Glass series, I started it this year and it became an instant favourite. I also want to start the Darkest Minds series, I've heard so many amazing things about that one. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! definitely need to start the Throne of Glass series, I have them all in ebook but it's hard for me to read ebooks (dunno why lol) that series has a LOT of hype

      Delete