|[source] edited by me|
This is my first meme on this blog (exciting!). Okay so for my first meme I am going to participate in the TOP 10 Tuesday meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Without further ado, here they are:
- Rick Yancey -- I've only read The 5th Wave, but am curious of his other books especially The Monstrumologist series! Hoping I'll be able to read his other work soon (btw, I did a review of The 5th Wave already, check it here).
- Gillian Flynn -- Gone Girl was AMAZING. It was the first book I read by her and it definitely didn't disappoint. The storyline, the plot twist was just genius! All hail the queen of mysteries and thriller (for me anyways, lol).
- Chris Colfer -- I love Glee, I love him and I love how he can write such a great children fantasy book that is super enjoyable, light but also fast paced when I need it to be. I've only read The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by him and super stoked on continuing on the trilogy/series.
- Sidney Sheldon -- I know this author from a friend, Devina (her blog) she said that Sidney writes great crime, mystery novels and I decided to borrow a book by him from her, which is If Tomorrow Comes (read my review here) and ended up liking it very much! looking forward to borrowing a lot of Sidney Sheldon's books from her! HEHE.
- Richelle Mead -- I've heard that many people loved this author and I've become one of them after reading Vampire Academy, it was just one of those vampire books that is interesting and not bland (worth a try, to continue reading the series! people say it gets better and better).
- Gayle Forman -- I know I didn't really like If I Stay (my review) but I really want to like this author so I think reading more books by her will really help!
- Lauren Weisberger -- Personally, this author writes a good contemporary book and I rarely seen a lot of hype about her (I've only ever read Revenge Wears Prada) it is a great read, I sort of soared through that book. The story seemed real and the characters are lovable. I would love to read her other books.
- Lois Lowry -- I enjoyed The Giver (my review) finished it very quickly (because it was rather thin) and need to read the rest of The Giver Quartet!
- Rick Riordan -- Believe it or not, I've only ever read one book by him, which is Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters (I know you're all probably thinking "have I been living under a cave?"). Well to tell you the truth I don't know why I haven't read more by him but I want to! Really!
- Sophie Kinsella -- Obviously people know Sophie Kinsella and probably have read more than one book by her...and again obviously I'm not one of those people since I've only read one book by her. ONE! which was Confessions of a Shopaholic and I enjoyed it, already got the second book and going to read it as soon as I can!
So, those are all of the authors that I NEED to read more of. Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it! If you guys want to participate in this meme, click here for the information!:)
© books-over-all ©