SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September TBR

AWW YEAH...BOOKS TO READ BABY!
So I woke up today with the urge to post and talk to you guys about my TBR for the month of September cause why not? and of course in case any of you guys wanna know. so here are the books that I'm planning to read throughout the month:

I'm really pumped about my TBR this month, although I've already finished The Giver (sorry for putting it in the picture I didn't realize it was there;)) so I think I'll change it to The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau (one of the books I'm currently reading right now)

ps: I don't have a picture of The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau actual book because it's an ebook not a physical copy of the book (but if you're wondering what it looks like see down below...)
The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau
see you guys on the next post, BYEEE!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Lost Hero this month too (though I started it since last month lol). Good luck with you TBR! Can't wait to know your thought about The Testing, I've heard mixed reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already started The Lost Hero but I'm only just a few pages in (I can't seem to get myself into it although I'm a huge fan of the Percy Jackson world). Thank you! Hope I can finish The Testing soon, liking it so far:)

      Delete