SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 7, 2015

January 2015 Book Haul

photo and edit by me
I apologize for not posting my January book haul in the end of January. I just had a lot going on between college assignments and also I'm currently applying for an exchange program you guys! Wish me luck! So, for the month of January I accumulated quite a lot of books but you can't really see all of them because most of them are in my mom and dad's house. I didn't really spend a lot of money to buy books because most of the books in this haul were given from fellow BBI-ers!! Thanks guys!! *kiss kiss from Italy, Roma*

So I'm going to be dividing this book haul into two parts, books I bought and books given to me.
Well let's see the books that I got!!
Le Books I bought
I bought these three books when I went to City of Tomorrow Mall with my mom. When I went there, there was a Mizan sale and some other publishers sale held by Toko Gunung Agung so I decided to check it out and found these gems there! I'm super happy, and it was very very cheap!

I bought Night Film using the e-voucher for Books&Beyond that I got from kak Stefanie @ Bookie-Looker when I won her giveaway. I also did a review on my book shopping experience on my blog (see it here).

These four books are from two different places. I bought Amelia when I was visiting Blok M after taking a TOEFL test. While Calpurnia Tate, Honey Trap, and The Tennis Party were bought from Kak Tammy @ Tea Time and Books when she held a sale on her blog and Facebook. I missed out on a lot of good books that I wanted but still managed to get some other good ones. I also bought So Real/Surreal but it is currently borrowed by my friend so it is not in the picture.

Le Books Given to Me
All of those books above were given to me by Kak Threez @ Threez's Stacks. She wanted to give out some books so that she could have more space for more books on her shelf. And of course I gladly helped adopt some books from her. I am particularly excited about Assassin's Apprentice and Sarah's Key. Welcome my new babies!! *virtually hug the books*

Next up. I got The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo from Kak Alluna @ Clair de Lune and I got Lelaki Harimau from Kak Desty @ Desty Baca Buku. I'm so happy that I got the first book in the Millennium Trilogy now I only need to find the third book because I already have the second one. Also Lelaki Harimau is now officially my first Eka Kurniawan book and I'm glad I got this cover because the other cover is just hideous...not to mention scary. But anyways, yeay!!

The last two books are from Kak Alvina @ Mari Ngomongin Buku. These two books are part of a fantasy series made by an Indonesian author that have been getting great reviews. This series has been on my wish list for so long and It's so hard to find the first book nowadays but thankfully Kak Alvina was kind enough to give me the first two books of the series! Now I just need to find the third and fourth book.

So, those are all the books I got in the month of January 2015. Let me know in the comments section below if any of you guys want to share your thoughts on any of these books in my haul and maybe recommend which one I should read first. Please do not hesitate! I also want to say thanks again for the people who gave me most of the books here in my haul. You guys rule!! *salamin satu-satu*

Okay, so I'll see ya guys on my next haul!

© books-over-all ©

2 comments:

  1. What a great haul of books you got there. I love all the fantastic photos that if I'm not mistaken, you took all by yourself. I absolutely love your blog and hope to see new posts as a new follower :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy about my haul as well:)
      Yes I did took them all by myself hehe. Aww means a lot to me that you like my blog, your blog is awesome too! I'm a new follower of yours as well!!

      Delete