SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 31, 2016

MY TOP SIX BOOKS OF 2016

image credit [here] | edited by me
Hi guys! Hope everyone's having a great end of year holidays! Let me just say Merry Christmas for those of you reading this who are celebrating and Happy New Year for those of you reading this in 2017 because this post will be up in exactly December 31st Indonesian time of course! I can't believe 2016 is almost over and 2017 is just mere days away, time really does flew by. 2016 has been a year of highs and lows in terms of reading for me because I didn't find a lot of books that I read and loved or absolutely liked. Most were just "okay", so before the year ends and as the title of this post implies I'm going to show you my top books of 2016.

I decided to do six books only because as I've said before, I didn't read a lot of amazing books this year so making this list wasn't that hard for me because I can count with my fingers how many books that I really adored this year. Also because 6 and 2016 just sounds great together. Without further ado, let's just get to it!

MY TOP SIX BOOKS OF 2016
↓↓↓↓↓↓


HONORABLE MENTION
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Those are all of them! I'm sorry I didn't put up individual reasons as to why those books are my top reads of 2016, but you can click on the covers of each book and go straight to its review because I have a full review of all of them up on my blog! Be sure to check them out if you haven't to see my thoughts on these delightful books that made it on the top of my list this year. Comment down below on your top reads of 2016!

That's all for now!

No comments

Post a Comment