SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wishful Wednesday [4] - You

made and edited by me
It's Wednesday! Meaning it is time for a Wishful Wednesday!!

Hi guys, sorry for not posting a WW last week I kind of spaced out and forgot to do it, LOL. But anyways I remember now and I'm posting it now! If you are new to this blog, WW or Wishful Wednesday is a weekly meme created by kak Astrid @ Books to Share where you post a book or books that you want so bad. So, without further delay here is this week's WW for me :D

I was trolling Goodreads last week and stumbled upon a review of a book I haven't heard of before. The review was from a book tuber I follow and trust on books and that book is...

When a beautiful, aspiring writer strides into the East Village bookstore where Joe Goldberg works, he does what anyone would do: he Googles the name on her credit card.
There is only one Guinevere Beck in New York City. She has a public Facebook account and Tweets incessantly, telling Joe everything he needs to know: she is simply Beck to her friends, she went to Brown University, she lives on Bank Street, and she’ll be at a bar in Brooklyn tonight—the perfect place for a “chance” meeting.
As Joe invisibly and obsessively takes control of Beck’s life, he orchestrates a series of events to ensure Beck finds herself in his waiting arms. Moving from stalker to boyfriend, Joe transforms himself into Beck’s perfect man, all while quietly removing the obstacles that stand in their way—even if it means murder.
Reasons:
  • Firstly, because I haven't read a lot of mystery/thriller type of books but when I read the synopsis of this book I just know that I'm gonna like it.
  • Second, It's about a woman being stalked by a man from social media and then in real life, which I know really applies to this century where technologies matter.
  • Third, simple and yet mesmerizing cover. I mean look at that cover, it's simple right? But I think it fits perfectly to the story even though I haven't even read the book yet. Also judging by the color red on the cover and how there is a kind of a blood spill or splatter (?) I'm guessing there will be blood! Please let there be blood! *haus darah*
What's your Wishful Wednesday for this week? Share it on the comment section below!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna join the Wishful Wednesday family?
  • Silakan follow blog Books To Share – atau tambahkan di blogroll/link blogmu =)
  • Buat posting mengenai buku-buku (boleh lebih dari 1) atau segala hal yang berhubungan dengan kebutuhan bookish kalian, yang jadi inceran kalian minggu ini, mulai dari yang bakal segera dibeli, sampai yang paling mustahil dan hanya sebatas mimpi. Oya, sertakan juga alasan kenapa buku/benda itu masuk dalam wishlist kalian ya! 
  • Tinggalkan link postingan Wishful Wednesday kalian di Mr. Linky (klik saja tombol Mr. Linky di bagian bawah post). Kalau mau, silakan tambahkan button Wishful Wednesday di posting kalian. 
  • Mari saling berkunjung ke sesama blogger yang sudah ikut share wishlistnya di hari Rabu =)
© books-over-all ©

No comments

Post a Comment